Monday 29 December 2008

Microfinance Industry In The Gambia

I am looking for credible and reliable information on the micro finance sector in the Gambia. Anyone out there who has factual and suitable information on Gambias micro finance should please contact me. I will be grateful for that data. I am pursuing the information in different ways, so here i am making a personal plea for data. I will give credit were it is due in all remit of intellectual rules.
I wish to look into the Islamic acceptable form of poverty alleviation, since the existing micro finance sector deal in interest and that is forbidden for Muslims. If the Gambia can adopt the Bangladesh approach which is world famous and effective in reducing chronic poverty, yet Islamically complaint.
Contact me by email on suntou@btinternet.com or bolonba@googlemail.com.
you can electronically send me the info, or i can pay for postal sending.

No comments: