Wednesday 3 December 2008

From God we come, to Him is our return. RIP Alhagie Jawara

Sorry that I am leaving so soon.
Man cannot go beyond what the creator has decreed.
Look after my children
Educate them in Islam and other beneficial knowledge
Tell your brothers, I entrust you and my children to there care
I have faith that there is only one God, only he is the master of every creature.
I haven't left much possession, but i depart with the love of you and the children.
In God i place my trust.

This was the final words of my sister's late husband who passed away yesterday. I pray that Allah accept him among his noble servants and grant him Jannah. He died with Tawheed and faith. He also died in the blessed month of Dhul Hijjah. May Allah make us grateful servants and genuine Muslims. Amen.

No comments: