Thursday 4 September 2008

Car worry

Goodness i was having a problem with my small French car. I was driving a ford car before my brother with a French taste gave me his Renault. now Renault's are good and reliable cars but the key is a nightmare. I dread going into the petrol stations. some times after filling up the car wouldn't start. impatient folks will usually start making uncomfortable noises. the problem with the key is a turn-off for Renault megane. i never have any problem with the car, but i am deeply unhappy with the key. i know other Renault owner have the same complaint, i met them in garages and so on. all one complain, the key. i don't know what is the solution for this? reprogramming the key cost a cool £250. and two days ago, after finishing work, the car wouldn't move. my break shoes got stocked inside the drums. it took me two days and a whole days wasted to get a mechanic to fix it in the most annoying of all places, Warwick. i wish some one can tell me a better way to deal the Renault starter problem. i will never go back to driving a ford car. my feistier was a big waste of money. any french man out there, please help!

No comments: