Sunday 10 August 2008

weight gain

i have long consider myself as a man who will always be puting on a healthy weight. how wrong. my maximum weight has always been 75 kg or 12 stone but now i am 80 kilos or over 12 stone.
the reason, my studies. i spend a long time at campus and thus eat my lunch and diner out. home meal is what i alway like eating. the long periods away from home leads me to eating out. the kibabs with friends and fizzy has caught up with me.
but hell, i am ready for the exercise. i train every early morning and drink very little amount of tea a day. on average i drink 14 cups of tea a day, but now, i am only having 5. my wife commented about my weight and this affected me. she was only joking but i hate being big. guys, watch out for your weight. our health is our life. nothing beats a quality life but not minding your diet can affect you in many strange ways. but suntou is getting back in shape. huuu.

No comments: