Thursday 13 December 2007

NO DISRESPECT

I did not aim to disrespect the efforts of our Gambian online forums debaters the pioneers.I took immense courage from them to start spending any spear time i have on forums and reading to gain better ideas for a good cordial exchange of opinions.I respect the views of Jabou ,she is an intelligent woman and a dedicated person.We are in the struggle together.I owe Momodou Camara a big thanks for his easy format at the bantanba,that helped me reconnect with the one Gambian family. Momodou is an elder who is very easy going and an understanding individual.

A big thanks to all the brothers/sisters for partaking in online debates ,we don't know each other ,but our ideas speak daily.what a great thing for the human family.I applaud Haruna for giving me a moral courage in my little endeavour to write some little nonsenses in my new blog.Thanks again MAsoud.

No comments: